- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 1/2 package salted caramel chocolates, about 12-14 individual pieces
- 1/4 cup salted caramel sauce, more for garnish
- Grease a 9-inch round pie pan. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients. Add the eggs, oil, and vanilla and combine until well incorporated. Stir in melted chocolate chips and add chocolate chunks.
- 2. Pour half the batter into the greased pan and place caramel chocolates on top. Add remaining batter and drizzle with 1/4 cup salted caramel sauce. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the brownie pie is set. Let cool for 15 minutes and drizzle with additional caramel…
View original post 36 more words